Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

My Holiday

My Holiday


3th may 2017




Well today I will be writing about my holiday let me see where is a good places to start…?? I KNOW so the first day of the holiday was um how do I put this boring!! Why BECAUSE I was so used to getting up for school that I got up at like 1 o'clock in the MORNING. WHAT made I should start at umumumum I KNOW sorry to how is reading this but I am going to start somewhere else OK so I think it was Monday and you now what happens next so like we had fleas in the house don't ask how because I have NO IDEA how. Anyway so we had fleas so we had to flea bomb the house and so me and my family were out of the house for 2 hours it was HELL!!!!!!1 why because you try having 2 sisters that just LOVE to fight but it lest we went to go get food. What sorry i'll be back……………… 1 minute later sorry I just realised that before we went to eat we went to my nana and papa's house for the night then the next day we went to go get food ok anyway after food we went back home and YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! What I'm getting mad my mum finds out that we have no sheets on blanks on on nothing so we went back to my nana and papa's house when it was time for bed I had to sleep on the FLOOR THE FLOOR and since I was sleeping on the FLOOR I watched my videos until I think 7 in the morning. Then we went back to my house and cleaned everything which took about 3 hours I don't know! About 5 day later Keelee came to my house for asleep over it was so much fun but that story is best told another time. Hope you had a good holiday I know I did and how you liked my writing about my holiday….. BYE!!!!!!.           

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sara

    When I was reading your holidays story I found a one mistakes with your spelling. Your writing was funny but boring at the start. I liked how you added big words to make it more funny. But I was just wondering why did you have to add soooo manyyy dottss?
    You might wanna cheak out my blog and eave a comment.
    http://wissharlenap.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharlena thank you for the great feed back and for looking at my blog and putting a post on it!

      Delete