Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

All about me!

Hi my name is Sara and I am from Wesley intermediate but you all should know that.  I am a new student I just wanted to write this so people know a little bit about me so lets get started............ OK where do I start?? I KNOW ok so I am an 11 year old girl and I love music I all was try to make the most of my learning and I always want to help when I am older I what to become a teacher O and if you see my blog then place comment and I will try to replay. So that's all about me like I said I would love it if you all could comment BYE.

THIS IS ME!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! My name is Kira and you know who I am :)
    Thanks for the description about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kira for looking at my blog and posting a comment !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete